GoogolPark was developed and designed by one of the top international architectural design team Gensler. The project sits on 25 acres of land with a total construction floor spaces of 3 million sq ft. As one of the key industrial projects in Guangzhou Development District, GoogolPark aims to build itself as a high-tech enterprise R&D base and an innovation incubator. The science park will implement the national strategy of innovation and international business development to attract businesses and investments from international high-tech enterprises and to recruit talents and elites. Guangzhou GoogolPark is a key project to enhance innovative capacity and promote sustainable development capacity in Guangzhou Development District.
GoogolPark Promotion video
Googol Park is located in Guangzhou Development District (GDD), the center of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Bay Area
- 30 minutes' drive to downtown Guangzhou and BaiYun International Airport
- 1.5 hours' drive to the Shenzhen, Hong Kong, and Macau
- 3 hours' flight to Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, and Southeast Asia's main cities. It connects more than 100 international routes
GDD Preferential Policies
- 2 million RMB for project settlement
- 1 million RMB/year for venture rental for three consecutive years
- 17% of tax deduction for three consecutive years
- 100,000 RMB/person, 10 senior executives per enterprise, for three consecutive years
- 3 million RMB for listed enterprises both in the domestic or overseas capital market
- Up to 15 million RMB for distinguished individuals, up to 20 million RMB for academician start-up teams
- Up to 3,000 RMB/ per core talent/ per month, 15 talents per enterprise, being re-accessed once a year
- 1.7% of the actual foreign corporation registered capital will be granted towards introducing foreign-funded projects
Science and Technology Awards
- Up to 5 million RMB for scientific and technological projects
- Up to 3 million RMB for state-level R&D institutions
- Up to 3 million RMB for R&D expenditures of high-tech enterprises
- Up to 500,000 RMB of loan interest subsidy of project
investment promotion direction
Gathering more than 3,000 foreign investment projects from over 60 countries and regions by expanding the China-Singapore, China-UK, China-Europe, and China-Israel international innovation cooperation. A total of 137 Fortune 500 projects.
Voice of corporations
Mr. Choi Jai IK, General Manager LG Display (China) CO. LTD.
LG Display (China) is the group’s only display factory outside South Korea. “We considered three elements when selecting the site: first LGD’s customers are mainly in the Pearl River Delta; second, LGD has invested and built the module factory in GDD. That two factories are located close to each other will facilitate coordination between them; third, the module factory has cooperated with GDD Administrative Committee very harmoniously and the government is active to help us when we are in need of any resources or need to solve any problem. Therefore, LGD finally choose to locate the factory in GDD.”
Mr. Wilson Peng, Managing Director, Carl Zeiss Vision (China) CO. LTD.
“Carl Zeiss requires to produce and deliver products with 48-hour-requirement 365 days a year. We made a special investigation to GDD. From the district director to the clerk, many of them were fluent in English and we could directly communicate with them. This surprised our top management. The novel concepts and international vision of government officials made us feel relieved. At that time our vice president had made a decision. For many years the Customs clearance has not been affected despite of the leadership changes. The Customs administration has maintained the services for several years.”
Mr. Akio Tsukada, Director & General Manager, Meiji Ice Cream (Guangzhou) CO.LTD.
“Meiji Group made meticulous plans and eventually decided to choose GDD. This is because GDD has perfect infrastructure, sufficient human resources, convenient logistics and smooth and simple administrative flow, and distinctive advantageous comprehensive investment environment. From the plant construction in the early time to trial operation later on, we gained great support and help from related departments in GDD, making us easy to tacking the difficulties we meet. This makes us deeply feel the care from GDD to enterprises in the district. We believe in such a quality investment environment, our company will make progress and have a great prosperity together with GDD.”